Recreational Insurance

Recreational Insurance In Indiana

Beacon Insurance Recreation Insurance, Indiana has Recreational Insurance to meet the needs of business and individuals. Recreational Insurance keeps your RV on the road and money in your pocket.

Recreational insurance insures:

  1. A recreational vehicle (RV) which is a motor or trailer containing living quarters. These vehicles are motorhomes, camper trailers, camper vans, travel trailers, camper trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, truck campers, and popup campers.
  2. dirt bikes and Off-road vehicles
  3. dune buggies, golf carts, mini-bikes, motorcycles snowmobiles
  4. Watercraft, such as jet skis and boats

In Indiana, a commercial driver license (CDL) for RVs is not necessary.

Required Minimum Indiana Car Insurance Coverage is the same for a recreational vehicle. The following coverage is required:

  • Bodily Injury Liability: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
  • Property Damage Liability: $10,000 per accident
  • Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $25,000 per person and $50,000 per accident
  • Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $10,000 per accident
  • Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $50,000 per person and $50,000 per accident

Since liability is covered under your car insurance, Indiana does not require insurance on towable RVs or when you own your RV outright. Coverage is required for motorhomes.

The following RV insurance options should be considered:

  1. General Liability
  2. Property Insurance
  3. Excess/Umbrella Coverage

Small Businesses that provide recreational facilities should obtain recreational insurance because of the risks associated with such activities as fishing, camping hiking, hunting, and water activities. Outdoor recreation should have coverage such as General Liability, both personal property, damaged equipment, loss of income, and commercial auto insurance.

For watercraft, property and general liability insurance should cover trolling motors, skis, theft, storms, explosion, oars, capsizing, fire and sinking. Indiana requires insurance when the vehicle uses the public highway only. Vehicles towed behind the RV should include coverage for any property damage or bodily injury.

Beacon Insurance Recreation Insurance, Indiana has comprehensive recreational coverage. Enjoy Indiana's beauty. Please contact us for a quote and make an appointment!

Auto Insurance Types

When it comes to auto coverage more is better than less. We can help you get the following coverages:

  • Liability Insurance
  • Uninsured Motorist Protection
  • Collision Insurance
  • Medical/Personal-Injury Protection
  • Comprehensive Insurance
  • No-Fault Insurance

Partner Carriers

  • Aflac
  • American Modern
  • Anthem
  • Assurance America
  • Assurant Flood
  • Erie
  • Foremost
  • Founders
  • Hagerty
  • Indiana Fair Plan
  • Madison Mutual
  • Nationwide
  • Progressive
  • Rider
  • Safeco
  • West Bend